Mammoth Lakes Rental By Owner
Absentee Homeowners Service © (AHS) provides turnkey property management services, which is key to your guest’s experience. AHS takes inventory of your current amenities and will provide you with suggestions that are focused on increasing revenue through return vacation stays and positive guest reviews. Through our comprehensive management experience we will give you suggestions to be as competitive as possible in the Mammoth Lakes rental by owner market. AHS can also meet the requirements for a local Quality of Life Ordinance emergency contact and manager.
Each year more and more families and friends are making lasting Mammoth memories. The Mammoth Lakes rental by owner market is an ever increasing area that AHS is proud to offer to our clients. Our number one goal is maximizing your guest's experience through an added value management process. More and more homeowners trust in AHS to provide peace of mind should a property management issue arise.
You can sleep well knowing that we are available 24/7/365 to handle all of your property management emergencies while your guests are in house.
Services We Provide
- Check remotes
- Heat on
- Water heater on
- Water on
- Turn spa up
- Turn lights on
- Deck shoveled, walkway shoveled, driveway clear
Our first priority will be to inspect your home for any damages.
- Turn down heat, off in summer
- Turn off water heater
- Turn off domestic water
- Drain water in winter
- Check windows
- Check doors
- Check lights
- Check fridge
- Check washer/dryer
- Check spa
- Open/close appropriate cabinets/doors to allow for most efficient use of heating and reduce threat of freezing
- Snow loads and ice dams
- Inspect for signs of leaking
- Rodents or insects
- Circuit breakers
- Landscaping issues
- Smoke detectors that need batteries
- We are 24/7 on call for emergencies, including alarm response to wait for police and re-set alarm.
- Our staff is housed in Mammoth Lakes so you're not waiting for someone to drive from a remote location should an emergency arise.
- Facilitate resolution of guest issues
- Remove trash on departure
- Stage home for housekeeping with luxury towels, linens and amenities
- Regularly provide enhanced inspection and maintenance to ensure property is in top condition, like tightening all of the plumbing handles.
- Provide Quality of Life Ordinance compliance (ie, transient occupancy tax business license)
- Provide expert advice on set up and management of property
**Some service may involve additional fees**